Over quota messagr

reckless

I use the free version on 3 PCs. I've recently upgraded the operating system on one of my PCs. I now receive the message "Your account has 4 registered computers and the computer limit is 3. While . . . "

However, only 3 computers are registered, only 3 computers appear in my user interface.

Solution?

• Administrators

You have the agent installed on 4 computers - open the PC Monitor Manager app on one of them and press the "Manage Computers" button - you will see all 4 computers and you will be able to remove one.

On your mobile app you will only see the maximum allowed number that's why you can't see the forth one.

• 7 years later...
  • Administrators

Hi Ethan,

Welcome to the Pulseway community. The free plan we're currently offering allows you to monitor up to 2 systems. If you would like to monitor and control 4 systems you will need to head to the Billing -> Place Order section and purchase a subscription for 4 systems. We will keep the 2 free systems free of charge meaning you will only end up paying for the 2 additional systems.

Once the order was placed the activation is instant, you will be able to see the other 2 systems right away.

-Paul