pulseway - how users can create a help ticket

Khang

• Administrators

This is possible through the User Support Request feature which will trigger a notification in Pulseway and if you have the Pulseway PSA, Zendesk, Autotask or ConnectWise integration then a ticket gets created as well.

-Paul

• Administrators

From the WebApp under Server Admin -> Endpoint Policies, create or edit a policy and make sure that the User Support Request feature is enabled under the System category. Then under Server Admin -> Configuration assign the endpoint policy to the organization, site or agent group. From that point a tray icon will show up on the agents and they will be able to request support from there.

• 4 weeks later...

This support feature is one of the worst. When the client click on the icon, they only have two boxes to fill out. Title and Message, so is obvious that the client details their problem in the message box, for example " My outlook for some reason is asking me for a password and I don't know the password can you please help, thank you"

Well guess what, when you have the Pulseway Agent integrated with the PSA, the Message becomes the Ticket Title. Reported for years, still no solution.