Agent 8.8.11 -Support Flag Change

NickV

Has the 8.8.11 Agent update changed the behavior of the -support flag I'd heretofore been using with pcmontask.exe to bring up the Support Request window?

I can confirm that "C:\Program Files\Pulseway\pcmontask.exe" -support still brings up the Support Request window in 8.8.10.

If this is a permanent change, is there another way to bring up this window? Clients found using the taskbar icon to request support frustrating as Windows often shunts it to the "hidden items" section, or the icon is simply not visible, so as such I'd been using the aforementioned desktop shortcut with the -support flag.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the fix on this, Paul! Looking good here in 8.9.1. 

Since this is the only glitch (of any kind) I've had with Pulseway in 3+ years, it seems like a good time to say thanks for all of your work at Pulseway, for your help here in the forums, and for your scripts. 

Thanks and cheers!

-Nick

• Administrators
18 hours ago, NickV said:

Thanks so much for the fix on this, Paul! Looking good here in 8.9.1. 

Since this is the only glitch (of any kind) I've had with Pulseway in 3+ years, it seems like a good time to say thanks for all of your work at Pulseway, for your help here in the forums, and for your scripts. 

Thanks and cheers!

-Nick

Thanks for the continued support Nick! You rock :lol:!

-Paul