Last Check-in Report?

UTS Brian

Maybe I'm just missing something but how do I run a report on the last time a PC has checked in? We have had a few PCs that the Pulseway client disappeared and managing hundreds of PCs it is too hard to manually check them all. If we could run a report of PCs offline for more then X days it would greatly reduce the number of PCs we would need to check.

@UTS Brian Unfortunately, I don't think such a report exists.  However, the easiest way I've managed to do this is to go to Account - Manage Systems.  Here will show you all the devices and the last column is "Last Seen". It's clickable so you can sort it A-Z/Z-A.  I do this from time to time putting the oldest ones at the top. 

On 10/15/2021 at 7:36 PM, Mark G38 said:

However, the easiest way I've managed to do this is to go to Account - Manage Systems.  Here will show you all the devices and the last column is "Last Seen". It's clickable so you can sort it A-Z/Z-A.

@Mark G38It sorts it by something, but its definitely not by the last seen date! It appears it starts on todays date, but after that it puts Nov 2020 next and rolls from there ignoring the year as best I can tell.

Edited by UTS Brian

Just now, UTS Brian said:

@Mark G38It sorts it by something, but its definitely not by the last seen date! It appears it starts on todays date, but after that it puts Nov 2020 next and rolls from there ignoring the year as best I can tell.

LOL that is strange.  Mine seems to sort appropriately last time I checked, but that might have changed haha.  

Maybe grabbing through API if you're able will yield best results for you. 

Unfortunately API is out of our skill set right now, something I'll have to look into since I'd like to build a useable states board anyways. I ended up hand scrolling 400 endpoints and was able to find a few with issues.

P.S. I opened a support ticket on the sorting issue, will see what they say.

Edited by UTS Brian

You are right actually, it is sorting strange on mine too.

Also, the API, well, sorry to disappoint, I actually just connected and ran against mine, and filtered for the last_seen_online field, and hilariously enough, if the machine is currently offline, it doesn't display anything in that field, sooooo it's useless lol.