email & push notifications keep turning off

davidrysz

• 1 month later...

I'm having something similar on my iPhone.

I have push notifications turned on but they never appear on my iPhone.

I've checked the settings for PC Monitor in the Notification Centre settings on the phone and they are all turned on as well.

If I open PC Monitor on the iPhone I can see the notifications there, I'm just not getting prompted by the phone when they arrive.

I'm running the latest version of PC Monitor - Installed last night

• Administrators

Just checked and it appears that you're push notifications are turned off. Open PC Monitor Manager on your PC and go to the "Account Details" to verify.

• Administrators

Please email or PM me your user account just to confirm we're talking at the same account.

Looking at the account that corresponds to your email address registered on this forum I can see that the push notifications are disabled. I will enable them now for you.

• Administrators

Thank you, got that.

Once you register a device for one account it is removed from any other accounts as the multi-account is supported only by the Enterprise server.

So how do I register my iPhone and iPad for the paid account?

I thought I'd done that and purposely set the free account to email notifications so that I could still get notifications for my home pc.

Just tested by stopping a monitored service on one of the servers and neither device got the notification pushed to it so no sounds or messages on the screen.

I opened the pc monitor app on each device and the red notification is there so they are coming through.

• Administrators

Have you changed your iPhone account to the paid one? Once you do that your phone will register for notifications for that account - at the moment it is not registered.

• Administrators

The iPhone is still not registered - you will need to exit the account settings for the device to register. Simply pressing the Validate button won't do it.

You can check if the device has been registered using the PC Monitor Manager - press the "Registered Devices" button.

Is the iPad showing as registered as that isn't getting the push notifications either.

Edit: Just checked and both the iPhone and iPad are showing as registered devices, with Push Notifications set to Yes and Status is Active for both.

• 2 weeks later...