Processes

Kartune

I noticed that there is a hide known system processes option. But even though I have that checked, it still shows PCMonitor.exe in the running system processes. The security in which this software has is very nice. But the ease of someone just pressing ctrl, alt, del and ending the process altogether seems to defeat the purpose of the security.

Is there any possible way to add such a feature that either the processes simply do not show or not allow a user to end the process in the way that ie. 'System Idle Process' will not allow you? Or maybe there is already a way this could be done? Please let me know. Thank you.

• Administrators

Hello,

There is a solution to stop users from killing the application. Other then this no. You can go to services and set the Restore options. For instance if someone kills your service it will automatically restart, if he kills it again, PC Monitor will restart again then the third time you can set it to start an application or batch script that will start the service again and reset the restore counter.

Note: If you would like to protect PC Monitor's task process (for lock and screenview commands) read this.

Good Luck.

Edited by Paul