PC Monitor Admin only runs under installation profile credentials

Suiname

Hello all,

We've been running PC Monitor Enterprise here and everything is working correctly, however, the server only allows us to open the Server Administrator application if you are running it as the user that installed it. We have several server admins here who need to be able to run this, and the account that installed the software is my personal domain account, not a shared account. I'd rather not have to reinstall under a shared service account, so I thought I would check here first to see if there is a way to either give out permissions to other admins or if this is a bug with a fix. Thanks in advance,

Jason Tham

• Administrators

Hi Jason,

The Admin app should work for any user profile that has admin rights on that computer - can you give us more details about the error you get when you try to run it using a different user profile?

Thanks,

Marius

• Administrators

Thank you Jason,

PC Monitor Admin uses integrated security to access the database - you will need to create a db login with access to pcmonitor database for each user account or you can change the Admin config to use a single account for db access.

Marius