Dead system retain key data

eDecisions

Computer dies at an office and I want to check warranty status, presently when I pull up the system in Pulseway I find it of line, when I open it I see its cmputer name and last known IP, no info on the computer such as serial number, vendor ect... that info was there when it was alive but gone when its dead or down. As the serial number is not going to be changing anytime soon lol or ever. if we could have data that retained on a dead system such as:

Serial number

mfg name

hdd size

ram 

processor

This way when the system dies, I can say to the customer, it was 7 years old and its time was over it had 20gb of ram and a larger processor so you must have been running something big, I can quote you this new computer with faster processor and simular ram for #xxx.xxx

They will tell you that you need to setup a report that shows that information. This right here is why I moved everything but servers from Pulseway (the mobile app is the best out there). I wholeheartedly disagree with their idea that we should dig through email reports to find the offline data for a device, specially since we are not a one person shop. Otherwise its a great RMM.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm told its on the road map for next QTR, if you don't mind sharing what are you using now? I was on Ninja but switched away, every 6 months Ninja pushed some update that damaged 80 to 90% of my clients and after 5 years of them doing this over and over I had enough, whats your story?