Automatic report of notifications (pings)

dormantgp

Is there any way to create an automatic - daily or weekly - report listing a particular type of notification?

In my case, I'd like to report the ping notifications which I use to check connectivity of remote equipment.

I see how to save them as csv files, but that needs you to remember to do it regularly and assumes that no-one has deleted the notifications.

• 1 month later...

I'm new to Pulseway though a colleague has been using it for some time so forgive me if I'm missing features that are lurking elsewhere, but with respect, this is an extremely cumbersome way of obtaining information from something that aims to be a good management solution.

I'm looking for similar functionality but in my case we have a number of clients that have Veeam Backup Agents installed and we have notifications configured to fire off success/failure notifications. However to view these notifications one must navigate into each & every client. It would be FAR more sensible to be able to have a single report, auto-generated, that reports on all notifications of the same type, perhaps even based on tags?

Feel free to point out that I'm missing something obvious...