Subscription query

grumpywhale

So i saw pulseway on linus tech tips and thought due to the number of machines i run headless good idea, only i am confused on the pricing. If i am reading it right its just 2 devices for free then you pay for each additional is this right, are there any low cost options for non-commercial use? And if i pay for anything will that mean i have to pay for the 2 original as well?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, grumpywhale said:

So i saw pulseway on linus tech tips and thought due to the number of machines i run headless good idea, only i am confused on the pricing. If i am reading it right its just 2 devices for free then you pay for each additional is this right, are there any low cost options for non-commercial use? And if i pay for anything will that mean i have to pay for the 2 original as well?

Hi there,

The first two systems remain free, you only need to pay for the additional ones you wish to monitor. At this moment we only have volume discounts (through tiers and this is reflected on the pricing page on our website).

-Paul

OK just would like to point out that as advertising on youtube linus viewers are also hobiests so some sort of low end tier for say 10 machines may be more usable for us. Not to say that wont lead to bigger sales but we have to start learning on home networks before we go to managers to recomend.