DoD and CMMC Acceptance?

voriana

Hey all, trying out Pulseway RMM and love it so far.  We're a small shop (45 systems, 5 servers) that has to be DoD and CMMC Compliant, so I'm wondering if anyone out there is in the same boat and had any issues with such?  I'm aware how communication is encrypted and the slew load of security controls in place via https://www.pulseway.com/security but it's going to be a hard sell as "it opens up our network" (and we don't even have vpns going for this reason).  So any insight?

-V

• Administrators

Hey Voriana,

I'd be glad to answer your questions. As documented in the security white-paper we use industry standard security mechanism to prevent unauthorized access to your systems and to prevent others from listening to the communication between our applications. That being said, we also offer an on-premise offering where you can host your Pulseway server on your own infrastructure so you have a fully closed network monitoring solution.

-Paul

O-o  so just to make sure I've got this correct, on prem would be the Pulseway Software that we would install on a Server (or vm i'm guessing) and it'd just cost us the normal price of ~$5-8 based on what bells and whistles we chose?

• Administrators

There's a minimum of 20 licenses for the Team plan (which supports the on-premise installation) and the cost is per license purchased (one workstation or server license per monitoring agent installation).

-Paul