Movement of offline devices

ITiseasy

I am working with Pulseway now for a while and the thing i would like to add is:

Movement of offline devices. I will be nice that we can move a device also if the device is offline. I know this is possible ofcourse but i want to know if this is already on the schedule roadmap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 11:42 AM, Chris said:

Hi @ITiseasy,

If are you talking about the option to move systems from one Organization/Site/Group to another, then this option is already available. For more details please check out the following link.

Hi Chris,

I know this option exists yes. But the thing is when computers are offline in this system you refer to, we cannot move the computers. That was the item i tryd to mention :)

On 12/4/2019 at 10:38 AM, ITiseasy said:

Hi Chris,

I know this option exists yes. But the thing is when computers are offline in this system you refer to, we cannot move the computers. That was the item i tryd to mention :)

I might have misunderstood the whole thing here, but if you want to move a client between Organization, sites or groups as Chris mentioned, then the client needs to have Pulseway agent 6.0 or later, which is where this functionality was first introduced..

I've had a couple of devices myself that I couldn't move because of this, but it went fine after booting them up and allowing pulseway to update to a newer version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 3:13 PM, AC_Martin_J said:

I might have misunderstood the whole thing here, but if you want to move a client between Organization, sites or groups as Chris mentioned, then the client needs to have Pulseway agent 6.0 or later, which is where this functionality was first introduced..

I've had a couple of devices myself that I couldn't move because of this, but it went fine after booting them up and allowing pulseway to update to a newer version.

Yes super i see its implemented already. Thanks for this info.