Can not register macos agent due to 2FA

DeepIT

• Administrators

Hi @DeepIT,

Sorry about that, we're still in process of updating the macOS agent to support new 2FA modes. To register the iOS app you need to either configure a trusted mobile device (Push-based authorization), we'll detect that it's coming from an older agent and we'll issue a legacy authorization code that you can enter on the macOS agent or simply disable 2FA and enable it back when you're done.

-Paul

20 hours ago, Paul said:

Hi @DeepIT,

Sorry about that, we're still in process of updating the macOS agent to support new 2FA modes. To register the iOS app you need to either configure a trusted mobile device (Push-based authorization), we'll detect that it's coming from an older agent and we'll issue a legacy authorization code that you can enter on the macOS agent or simply disable 2FA and enable it back when you're done.

-Paul

Thank you, it worked !

• 8 months later...

Hi Support, I'm trying to install the Pulseway agent on a macOS 10.15.1 Catalina mac, but can't get passed the 2FA screen. Any suggestions? I've installed pulse way on my iPhone as well but it doesn't seem to do anything useful, unlike above. Any suggestions?

ah found it. Had to login to the pulseway web console and under account > 2fa setup trusted mobile. 

Edited by adrianbole