Multiple Concurrent Accounts for mobile apps

dan.lee

I'm very happy with the product! I like it so much, I want to use it on my PCs at home as well as my work systems. The problem is, I can only have one instance of the app on my phone and it only saves one set of credentials. Swapping back and forth is a bit of a hassle. Accessing multiple accounts from the app would be awesome!

Dan

• Administrators

Hi Dan,

We do have a feature called "Associated Accounts" that will allow you to "share" computers between accounts (as read only or full access). This feature was designed for the Enterprise Server (and might not work with the cloud servers).

Run the PC Monitor app installed on your PC and press the "Account Details" button. Go to the Associated Accounts tab and add share computers there with another account (read only of full access, with or without notifications).

Hope this helps.

Marius

Hello Marius,

I have a question regarding the "Associated Accounts" feature that is available with the Enterprise Server.

As you described, this feature can be configured from within each monitored computer's "Associated Accounts" functionality. Is there a way to administratively set shared accounts remotely from the management interface? Ideally, we'd like to avoid having to visit each computer to set the accounts sharing settings for each box.

Carlos

• Administrators

Hi Carlos,

We are actually working on this right now and hope to be available in the next server update.

Update: This is now supported in the Admin app - Associated Accounts tab on the account page.

Marius

• 11 months later...