AlanRTonn

So I am really enjoying Pulseway, the systems are mostly well designed and work really well. They are simple and have no huge data entry overhead like other systems (Autotask).

However, there are some improvements to be made in consistency through out the application. For example some text boxes for paragraphs of text allow you to tab into and out of them. Others don't some places where I click on a ticket opens the ticket in another separate popup window, others a new tab.

The choices in made in some designs are really weird. For example, most save buttons are at the bottom of a dialog, a couple are at the top. That kind of change of process creates a headache when you just typed a novel on what was done and you miss the button and find the dialog is gone, and your masterpiece with it.

I don't have the time right now to show/point out each of these that I have found, but I will be adding each of them here as soon as I can. I would like to think that the Dev's can find these faults themselves, but then you would think that if they knew those problems should have been taken care of already.