User Management, Share Folder Monitor/Session Control

Nick123

Would be great if we could manage user accounts I.E Lock, Change Password, Assign Permissions/Groups etc.

Also Share Monitoring is a must for me, being about to see who is logged into a share, which files they are viewing etc Also being able to log them off/disconnect...

Thanks great software! :D

Hi,

You have a lot of the things already in the AD module. :)

For the share mgmt, this is possible to achieve using WMI. A script will be a good way to go. But if you want to have a little bit more control about look and feel, I would write a plugin for this OR even better hope that PC Monitor will implement this in a future release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I did take a look over it and I decied I will make a plugin out of this. Please allow me a week and I will release it. In the mean time you can use Cptrico's plugin to run powershell scripts that show you the current usage of files. Here are some examples that should get you started

I did take a look over it and I decied I will make a plugin out of this. Please allow me a week and I will release it. In the mean time you can use Cptrico's plugin to run powershell scripts that show you the current usage of files. Here are some examples that should get you started http://forum.mobilep...ell-plugin-10/.

Thanks got PowerOfShell working for the time being. Look forward to your plugin :D

• Administrators

I'm delaying the release for one more day since I didn't manage to finish it up. Tomorrow I will release it.

Edit: Here it is: . Enjoy!

Edited by Paul