Notification issues on Android

Martin MÃ¥nsson

• 3 weeks later...

yes i get notification from market when new apps are avalible and email notification are there.

i got notification before (3-4 updates ago) but cant remember what verson number of pc monitor app i was using when the notification dissapeard, i got the the same problem on my galaxy tab 10.1.

thanks

Martin

• Administrators

OK, if you have push notifications enabled and you are getting an email it means your device is not getting a push notification token from Google servers.

A custom ROM can cause this.

• Administrators

As Marius said custom roms can cause problems like this. Due to the high amount of diferences among roms it's virtually impossible to know where the exact problem is. There could be anything from custom rules that block access to the google's push servers, broken core components...

The best solution is to use retail firmware which is also supported by PC Monitor releases.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I don't think there's an issue here - open PC Monitor Manager and go to Registered Devices. Do you see your new phone listed with push notifications enabled? If so, you will get notifications - it might take a while until Google Push Servers will start delivering notifications.

i uninstalled pc monitor on the android device, deleted autorized device on pc.

Reinstalled pc mon. on android and did a new autorized on pc now everything work.

Tanks for the support.

Bought a 10 computer licens to my work.

Tanks for great software

Martin

• 7 months later...

I followed your posts above with suggestions to troubleshoot notification issues and I'm still not getting them. I used to get them up until a few months ago. I'm using the current version of the app. If I open the app, I see all the notifications there but I'm not getting anything at all on my phone.

I don't think there's an issue here - open PC Monitor Manager and go to Registered Devices. Do you see your new phone listed with push notifications enabled? If so, you will get notifications - it might take a while until Google Push Servers will start delivering notifications.

• 2 weeks later...

please email us your account username - we'll investigate this.

Sorry for the delay, I just privately messaged you through the forum the information you requested. I really appreciate you looking into this. I love the app and would like to get the notifications again.