Pulseway DOWN?

Boris

• Administrators

Hi there,

While most of our servers are back online the one SAN is still not online which keeps one of the SQL clusters from starting. We're on the phone with GigeNET right now.

-Paul

I assume a restore of some kind is taking place, because several items were missing in the portal. It looks like things are starting to come back online, but I am still not able to remote to any of my managed devices, and I also notice the custom logo for my company has been removed from the web interface.  At the very least can we can an official update / blue post from Pulseway on the status of things.  This is very disruptive if I am not able to support my clients.

After looking at the interface, it appears some things have changed.  I could be wrong, but it is like the Automation / Scripts / Tasks look a bit different, as well as a new menu section called Onboarding.  I could be wrong but maybe we are getting some visual updates during this outage?

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

We've had to pull up some backups to get everything back online as GigeNET did not respond to us at all. Reports and custom logo were also stored on the shared storage and we're waiting for the SAN to be brought back online but in the meantime all instances are now operational.

-Paul

• Administrators

Hi Robert,

I've just tried to start a RD session and it worked for me. I am curious to find out if it's just on that machine or it's happening on other systems too.

-Paul

It appears to be all of them.  I have machines all over the country with multiple different levels of service, and I am not able to RD session into any of them for some reason.

I take it back...I just tried and it appears to be working now.....very strange.  It has not worked since about 1pm.