Auto clearing alerts

AC_Martin_J

Hey guys! 

I think Pulseway would be even better if the alerts would clear themselves when resolved.. For example, a server with available windows updates will reboot during our custom maintenance window but the alert will stay until I manually clear it in either the webGUI or the Dashboard app. Those kind of alerts along with cpu spikes, short memory outtage etc are more like "white noise" in the monitoring for me and I'd like to focus on alerts where a proper action is needed in order to resolve. 

To build further on this idea an even better improvement would be to tie alerts to scripts, so if Alert X is triggered, script Y will run and Alert X will be cleared. 

Let me know what you think! // Martin

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2019 at 8:29 AM, Chris said:

Thank you for your suggestion. We already have the functionality (Notification based actions) as the confirmed feature, therefore it will be implemented into the future.

@Chris Are you saying that "Notification based actions" are already implemented or are planned for a future release? Any updates on that feature being implemented and when approximately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am evaluating this product for a large enterprise, it is extremely concerning that any alerts which no longer = true will still need to be manually cleared.
Having to clear potentially hundreds of alerts manually (when we have a maintenance weekend and systems reboot) will be an extremely tedious task.

Do we have a target date for this feature to be implemented?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/16/2021 at 1:18 PM, Whaler_99 said:

Still waiting it seems for some update and process on this!

Indeed.  Should be happening within the next couple months I'm assuming as it's the #1 feature request according to their upvote system and it says it's currently in development.  

https://pulseway.featureupvote.com/suggestions/126669/auto-clearing-notifications