Unable to register & view the main site

philvegas

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is in the right section of the forums but I'll throw it here. 
I'm unable to register on the website and sometimes I'm not even able to view it, it throws me a "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied" even when I'm trying to access the homepage, which I'm not sure is a problem on my side or Pulseway's. I was looking to get a Free account to look after 2 servers that I have running, but I am unable to register or really do anything because of the Access is denied error, is there any resolution on this?

Thank you.

• Administrators

Hi there,

The 403 access is denied error indicates a security feature of our website has kicked in. Can you try to register an account from your phone's network or another network to see if that works?

-Paul

5 hours ago, Paul said:

Hi there,

The 403 access is denied error indicates a security feature of our website has kicked in. Can you try to register an account from your phone's network or another network to see if that works?

-Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply, I was able to register from my mobile data without an issue, so I'm not sure what could be causing problems on my local network. I managed to log in with that account and it all seems fine from here, not sure why I didn't think of that before.

Thank you

• 2 years later...

Hello, I have the exact same problem. When I'm trying to go to pulseway.com (on Chrome with LAN connected), I get kicked out for "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied". Every other website on the planet is working just fine, so I don't undestand how this bug isn't fixed since two years ago!

I would really recommend looking at this error to maybe get some more customers. (I can't go to any page, so no downloads, log in etc.)

• 1 month later...