pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll

John @ Maven

I am having issues with pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll stopping the Windows login screen from loading on Windows 10 1809.

I have submitted a ticket to support at support@pulseway.com as well.

The issue is that with Pulseway software installed and the credential provider loading the system boots to the displayed screen but will go no further.  I am able to run terminal and PowerShell commands from the web interface (prior to software uninstall) but can never log in.  Pulseway remote does not work either.

This is happening on two Windows 10 1809 DELL Optiplex computers with fresh Windows 10 PRO installations.

RIght now our only solution is to leave Pulseway uninstalled.

Any information or solution helpful.

Thanks.

John

Service-800x600.jpg

SCREEN-800x600.jpg

• Administrators

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know. Can you run this powershell commands and see if you can login after the system restarts?

Remove-Item -path 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers\{32674157-1879-4496-A847-695CAEF9B621}'
Restart-Computer

-Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Apologies for that. We're retracting the Login feature until we get a better understanding of what's causing the issue. Pulseway 6.2.1 Windows agent update will be released tomorrow and it will automatically uninstall the login providers from all computers.

-Paul