Jude

Forwarding automated tickets as emails.

We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?

Hi @Jude,

If are you talking about the Pulseway RMM, then you will need to configure the email server from the Pulseway WebApp -> Server Admin -> Settings -> Email -> Server Settings and then enable the email notifications for your Pulseway account. However if are you talking about the Pulseway PSA, then it is possible to do this by configuring the workflows. For more details about this please check out the following training video.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Christopher
      Hi,
      i´m testing this RMM atm.
      Is it possible to implement WOL on a Probe?
      For example choosing the probe then the Machines Show up which are on the same Network or same Customer and Option to do WOL.
      If you´ve many Machines to Manage You would Need to Edit Firewall Rules for each Machine and Edit the Settings of each machine.Would be way to much work.
    • By NadeCatcher
      Hello,
      I've been trying to turn on my computer when I'm away from the house using both mobile data and another WiFi connection. When I'm on the same network the wake up command works but if I'm using mobile data I'll get the message "Wake up command failed" and when I'm on another network it says "wake up command sent" but nothing happens. I have the necessary port forwarded (UDP 9) and through the Pulseway android app port monitor I can see it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By Louwrens
      I know this would be a major change in the reporting interface, but how about an option to interact with the results of a report.
      Maybe one can choose  an additional "Report Format" when editing a report and have an option for Interactive?
      When this is enabled the output of the report is immediately displayed in web format with hyperlinks to automate certain tasks by sending a back-end task/script to the agent.
      For example:
      Report                                          Interaction Script Task (Relayed to the agent)
      Applications                               link next to each agent to uninstall the application
      Assets                                        link to create asset tag if none exist
      OS Patching                               link to assign Policy / Update now
      3rd Party Patching                    link next to each agent to update the application
      Drive Usage                               link to run a temp files cleanup job
      Anti-virus                                    install AV / Run Scan / Update (not sure how this ties in to the existing Kaspersky deployment)

• By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      Could someone assist in helping me to set up an alert when a network connection is dropped.
      This is happening at one of my client sites after changing to a new ISP. The ISP says the router/switch is fine but connections are dropping.
      I would like to be able to log when a connection drops (ideally knowing if the internet connection has dropped or just the internal network connection)
      I'm not sure a simple ping notification is good enouh in Pulseway to do this as I need to know if the connection has dropped for a few mseconds as well as larger outages.
      I guess the Event Viewer holds the answers but would appreciate it if anyone has done this before if they could share their thoughts.
      Thank you, Andy
    • By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway