Sign in to follow this  
Jude

Forwarding automated tickets as emails.

We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By John @ Maven
      I am having issues with pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll stopping the Windows login screen from loading on Windows 10 1809.
      I have submitted a ticket to support at support@pulseway.com as well.
      The issue is that with Pulseway software installed and the credential provider loading the system boots to the displayed screen but will go no further.  I am able to run terminal and PowerShell commands from the web interface (prior to software uninstall) but can never log in.  Pulseway remote does not work either.
      This is happening on two Windows 10 1809 DELL Optiplex computers with fresh Windows 10 PRO installations.
      RIght now our only solution is to leave Pulseway uninstalled.
      Any information or solution helpful.
      Thanks.
      John

• By Comissha
      Our technical support AD credentials have changed passwords and now we are getting hundreds of machines trying to login with the configured AD account PowerShell User Impersonation credentials…locking the technician accounts. These machines are spread out at 19 separate locations and over 600 miles, at remote locations. How do we remotely modify the Runtime PowerShell user credentials on those machines?
      I have tried uninstalling and then  reinstalling, but it absorbs the previous configuration…including the former PowerShell User credentials….I also tried calling tech support but was sent to voicemail. Help!
      Local Setings where credentials were entered:

Remote Settings, no ability to enter or modify PowerShell User:

• By dpbklyn
      It would be awesome if the email parser went a little deeper.  Sometimes a client emails us directly and we forward that email to Pulseway to open a ticket.  The problem with this is that it opens the ticket using our company as the client. 
      It would be great if we could get the parser to look in the email headers to find the address that the email originated from and use THAT to assign and client and user to the ticket.  There are other ticket systems that do this.

Alternatively (though not as elegant), It would also work to put a flag in the subject line like "@CLIENTNAME" to get the email assigned to the client.  Is there a way to do this with workflows?
    • By AtlNick
      It would be great (save me a lot of time) if, when downloading the custom Windows agent installer, there was an option to specify if the installer should create shortcuts or not.
      IOW, in addition to selecting the organization, site and agent group, there would also be an option (true/false) for "create program shortcuts" (or similar).
    • By Carphead
      As most of your supported OSs can run Docker can we have basic docker management?  It would be handy to be able to start, stop and see what ports are exposed by the containers.
      Cheers.