Uptime / Downtime Reporting

Obsidian_Giant

• 4 weeks later...

profile_image_9386257565_1525688.jpg

Ermins Dreimanis (Pulseway Support)

Jan 21, 12:34 GMT

Hi 

Thank you for contacting us. Currently, we are planning to reintroduce this report by the end of March.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions regarding this.

Regards,
Ermins Dreimanis

Pulseway - Making IT Heroes
The world's most portable IT management platform

Jan 18, 15:04 GMT

Out of curiosity, is there a timescale on this?

Regards

Jan 16, 11:18 GMT

I'm sorry, will reintroduce it back ASAP.

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Regards,
Ermins Dreimanis

d7d79b2a84977df2b4a63211cd2eb924?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png&r=g

Jan 15, 13:32 GMT

ISO27001 audit next week and needed that report for the quarterly figures. I will use your email as evidence why I could not get it.

Regards

Jan 15, 13:15 GMT

Hi

Thank you for contacting us. This report is temporarily removed due to the changes which were implemented by the upgrade to the version 6.0. We are planning to reintroduce it back into the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions regarding this.

Regards,
Ermins Dreimanis

Jan 15, 09:55 GMT

Good Morning

I have come to run our quarterly uptime report and it is now missing. The report was a Sample report, can you tell me where to find this or how we can get it back.

This does not look like the only report that is now missing.

Regards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Availability / uptime report back asap basic report on witch customers want to see and get if we lose even one more customer because of this we will start to find a.new product

Also in the availability report should be able to get along monitored events on the machine services network web pahes and pings etc if you wany with a checke box that is one that customers were askin before the report went away. But need 5he report back   now this is a fundemendal report. To MSP to show customer that they have achieved the SLA requirements it has been coming back for over 6 months and we have lost customers because of this now if the next one leaves we will change the product

Edited by Nerd Fuel

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Jamie Taylor Sorry to pile on here but we're also looking for this feature.

If we aren't eligible to have it enabled for us, can anyone think of a workaround to get roughly the same results? I am thinking of a daily task that runs a simple script (ping 127.0.0.1?) which will fail for a system that can't respond back and will report as such, but that feels messy and may bring in false positives. It also would only occur at a particular time during the day, which would exclude any computers operating outside of when the task runs. I guess I can have multiple tasks running at different times during the day, but then I'm compiling that data and... it would just be easier if this were a built-in feature, I'm concluding!

• 2 weeks later...