Run Reports Remotely?

GregWake

Hoping there is something here to do what I am after.

I want to run the Pulseway RMM reports external to the web page.  Maybe through the API?

I have a number of reports that I want to run for each "client".  Rather than schedule each individual report, I want to be able to run 1 report which includes all the reports that I'm after.  Basically, the recipient will get 1 e-mail message which contains all the selected reports.

Is this possible.  Maybe through an API of some sort?

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

• Administrators

Hi Greg,

While this is not yet available through our APIs I'd like to further understand what you're trying to achieve. You want to call an API method that runs a report template and overrides the scope and "email to" fields for that execution?

-Paul

Basically the issue I have with Pulseway is that there is no way to create a "master" report which basically consists of a number of reports rolled into one.

At the moment, If I want to send reports to a customer, I have to send individual reports which basically spams the customers mailbox.  I would like to send just one e-mail consisting of a number of reports (as attachments), or a single report built from a number of reports. 

I haven't found any way in Pulseway to do this so I though I might be able to do this through an API.  Run a report, save it to a file and then attach to an e-mail message.  Something like that.

Unless this is actually available and I am missing something?

Custom reporting would be fantastic and would probably solve this as well.

Thanks