Maintenance mode timer

peetter

Hello,

I would like to ask if you are planning to add maintenance mode timer. This function has been on every monitoring system I've worked with so far and Pulseway not having is causing a lot of issues with engineers forgetting to turn off maintenance mode.

At the moment I was forced to check all servers through powershell and report on the maintenance mode twice a day. I think I don't have to say this is highly inconvenient, when simple timer would solve this issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

+1

Just as a heads up

#turn off notifications
Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor" -Name "MaintenanceMode" -Value "0"

#Scripts here

#turn on notifications
Set-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor" -Name "MaintenanceMode" -Value "1"

Does work. 

Reference Paul's post (2nd post). Also the gentlemen who created the post had luck scheduling maintenance mode to turn back on a bit after the system turned back on.

Spent 15 minutes digging the reference up. Hope it helps someone else too.

• 2 weeks later...

@David- scripting something like this seems to me like the fairly large amount of money we pay for the software is kind of wasted. Timer on maintenance mode is a basic functionality of any decent monitoring tool on market and Pulseway not being able to introduce this simple thing in couple of years is very disappointing...

• 3 weeks later...