Unable to Uninstall PC Monitor

Lee Vest

Hello we have a PC that has been showing offline for over 3 weeks now even though its is on, i assumed there was a problem with PC monitor and follwoing other posts on this forum decided it may be best to uninstall and reinstall but when i try to uninstall from Add/Remove Programs i recieve the following error and it will not uninstall;

Error 1001. Unable to get installer types in the C:\Programs Files\PC Monitor\PCMonitorSrv.exe assembley. --> Unable to load one or more of the requested types, Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

This system is a Windows 7 32bit

Any Help would be appreciated.

• Administrators

Simply delete the software from the installation folder and remove HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\PC Monitor from the registry. Reboot the computer and you will be able to install it again.

• Administrators

Hello,

You can view more precise informations using this application which Microsoft has provided. If you consider the informations are related to a PC Monitor bug post here the output too. I use PC Monitor on a few machines as well and I never experienced this problem before.

Paul.