One server seems to be offline but is up and running

Reget

Hello

We have a dedicated controller at Pulseway. We have a couple of Windows Servers but one has showed itself as offline since yesterday.

The Windows Server itself is up and running fine and the Pulseway service is running. I have tried this:

Restart Pulseway Service (No problems)

Unregister and Reregister System (Working Fine)

Rebooted the server

Communicationtest "telnet xxxx.pulseway.com 443" answering like it should

Uninstalled Pulseway and removed the registry key "ComputerIdentifier" then reinstalled

Uninstalled Pulseway again and removed the whole Hive "MMSOFT Design" from registry and reinstalled Pulseway.

Seems like no matter what I do the server is Offline in Pulseway controller at web and IOS.

Do you have any suggestions to point me in the right direction?

Kindly

Mikael

• Staff

Hi @Reget,

Please send us the trace.log file from this system to support@pulseway.com.

In order to generate it, please open the Pulseway Manager on the remote system and enable the Diagnostic Logging under the Settings -> Diagnostics. After you've enabled the diagnostic logging, stop the Pulseway service, wait for 15 seconds and then start it. Leave it running until the machine is shown as offline (until the Pulseway service stops) and then send us the trace.log file from the Pulseway's installation folder so we can investigate the issue.

Hi @Chris!

I understand that you want me to run the tracelog until the server shows offline. The problem is that I can´t get it online.

The service is running and everything looks fine but the server is offline in Pulseway all the time.

I can try to do the steps for the Tracelog file and let it run for say 15 minutes and then stop the Diagnostics logging and send the file to

support@pulseway.com

/Reget