Poor technical support from Pulseway?

Ian G

Hello,

We are long-term Pulseway customers but lately the Pulseway client has developed a bug and continuously uses up to 20%+ CPU utilisation.

We logged this with Pulseway on the 4th of July this year but they have been completely ignoring the ticket. I regularly reply to the email thread for an update (at least once a week) but I am ignored. The only time I had a meaningful response was when I threatened to cancel our subscription. This was short lived and now I am back to being ignored with no status updates on my ticket.

We like the product but we have a handful of servers with this bug and I am simply installing other monitoring products on them. Today I have sent my usual email to Pulseway support asking for a status update on my ticket but I'm certain I'll get nothing back...

The next step will then be to install a better monitoring product like Infradog and to write the same post on Spiceworks so people know that Pulseway doesn't offer good technical support.

• Administrators

Hi Ian,

I'm sorry to hear that your ticket is not yet resolved. I've familiarized myself with your case and it appears that it is currently with the development team. Unfortunately the issue is more complex and there's no immediate solution on it. My colleagues from the support team can only provide status updates if they get any from the development team and in this case there hasn't been any progress made.

Rest assured that we are looking into the issue.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I understand that this may be a complex issue but I need it resolved. A member of your support team contacted me just after I posted this and said they would contact the developers for an update.

I haven't heard anything back yet so I can only assume that no progress has been made or the support team hasn't contacted the developers. 

I can't continue on with this situation I need a timescale for the fix at the very least, It seems like the problem has just been shelved.

Thank you,

• Administrators

Hi Ian,

Rest assured that this issue is not shelved but there's been no progress made on it simply because it's scheduled to be fixed in the next Windows agent maintenance release (it's on the top of the priority todo list). I'll post an update as soon as I have a beta build so you can install it on your affected system.

-Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

Any news on this?? We recently built a server 2016 Citrix VDA and this problem was present on it.

As soon as we connected the pulseway client to our pulseway account it relentlessly uses 15-20% CPU

Please advise,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 9:39 AM, Paul said:

Hi Ian,

Rest assured that this issue is not shelved but there's been no progress made on it simply because it's scheduled to be fixed in the next Windows agent maintenance release (it's on the top of the priority todo list). I'll post an update as soon as I have a beta build so you can install it on your affected system.

-Paul

Still no support from pulseway.

• Administrators

IT never sleeps :lol:. I've found your inquiry and asked around what's the hold up. Unless everyone took your advice and went for pints someone should reach out to you soon.

-Paul

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...