Pulseway raspberry pi stopped working after reset.

Hax4dayz

Ok so the other day i got informed about pulseway by linus tech tips and it seemed a good idea for me to install it on my raspberry pi vpn server for monitoring. But a few days after that my sd card died and i decided to start from scratch and make a new vpn + install pulseway again. But now i cant get the pi to show up at all.

I installed everything as this post described but cant get it to show up. I did try to search the problem on google but nothing i tired helped.

My raspberry pi model is the 3b

• Staff

Hi,

Please send me the screenshot showing the entries from the syslog which are related to Pulseway

grep -i pulseway /var/log/syslog

However if there are no errors shown, then I would suggest you to check the device access policy from the Pulseway WebApp -> Account section -> Devices to see if you allowed to view this system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

From what you have said I understand that Pulseway service is not even attempting to start. Please run the following command:

/etc/init.d/pulseway start

and then search for the entries from the syslog.

grep -i pulseway /var/log/syslog

• Staff

@Hax4dayz,

Please check the config.xml file to see if it is correctly configured. Please make sure that the username and password is correct. Into the latest release of the Pulseway agent for Linux, we have added the executable file which should help you to configure this (this update was released 2 days ago). Please run the file pulseway-registration