Pulseway app isn't sending notifications

itshero

• Administrators
On 11/29/2018 at 4:53 PM, kelton5020 said:

Wow. The developers didn't even test the update before they pushed out the first update to verify that their changes actually resolved the issue? Doesn't give me a lot of confidence in this software.

We do have automated tests and our developers are testing each update before it gets pushed to the beta and production channels. That being said we support a wide variety of Android devices, we cannot test each device with each supported version so it's possible that a fix we're introducing may not apply to all the devices.

Rest assured as we are taking software quality very seriously.

-Paul

On 11/30/2018 at 11:00 AM, Paul said:

We do have automated tests and our developers are testing each update before it gets pushed to the beta and production channels. That being said we support a wide variety of Android devices, we cannot test each device with each supported version so it's possible that a fix we're introducing may not apply to all the devices.

Rest assured as we are taking software quality very seriously.

-Paul

The reason I made that comment: It looked like you guys pushed out a fix for the problem without verifying the fix actually resolved the problem. Generally as a developer, after you fix something you should verify that your fix worked before you claim you're done.

If that's not the case, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

I'm glad to hear that this appears to be resolved now. I'll be testing it now to verify.