PC's not visible in the network

pete_harris

Hi All,

So since there was an update in Windows 10 it seems I have many computers that don't show all the other computers on the network. (Windows Workgroup)

I use the UVK tool on a regular basis for general repairs and they have a script that works great to repair this, however I cannot get access to just that particular script as it is coded in the tool.

Does anyone know if there is a script I can upload to Pulseway that will perform the same repair?

Thanks,

Pete

• Staff

Hi Pete Haris,

Please try to explain to us what exactly is this tool doing? Also, is this related to Pulseway, if yes then please try to explain to us "So since there was an update in Windows 10 it seems I have many computers that don't show all the other computers on the network.", add some screenshots, so we can better understand you.

Chris,

Thanks for the response. So basically UVK is Ultra Virus Killer app from carifred.com. The issue is not related to Pulseway but a Windows issue. Computers don't show up in the network explorer in windows. The UVk app has built in scripts which repair issues like this. However the scripts are hard coded in the tool. I would like to have scripts similar to this in the Pulseway platform.

image.png.9e2c6219dba7e763844ce9a0f827907c.png