Roadmap update

Matt Wilson

I agree with this. It's a little frustrating to see the replies saying feature X is coming in about a months time.

They could do a much better job of putting some of the things they are actively working on in the roadmap not just the major items. I would prefer a little more active communication on whats being worked on. 

• Administrators

Hi Jonathan,

Most of our development team is focused on getting the "Central Management" feature out and the rest is working on the Remote Desktop functionality. You can expect to see the central management release in about 2 weeks, it's going to be awesome :lol:!

-Paul

On 8/2/2018 at 2:40 AM, Paul said:

Hi Jonathan,

Most of our development team is focused on getting the "Central Management" feature out and the rest is working on the Remote Desktop functionality. You can expect to see the central management release in about 2 weeks, it's going to be awesome :lol:!

-Paul

Fantastic to hear.

Can we still get a more updated roadmap. I am with Matt an would love to see more of the direction and plans. I know a lot of time is spent on a few of the features and bug fixes, but there has to be more than that in the works.

• 5 weeks later...

Been a few weeks since I checked in. Thanks Paul for the feedback. These 2 options are huge developments I'm willing to chill on the other stuff. I would love to not have to renew my Splashtop subscriptions next year if the RD solution becomes competitive. 

Also, if you need a test group, I have a new client that I am onboarding in next 2 weeks of about 50 end points and servers. I am going to hold off on PSA rollout till new version is available to use.