AndrewT

Group Policy editor errors

I'm trying to edit/create a new log alert.

1. When adding a new Event ID to an existing alert (comma delimited) and press Save, I get the following error in the console, and so the change cannot be saved.

TypeError: n.split is not a function
    at e (Configuration?v=9UgYGKSsgKBU9Z8hKYeBn1ZGSfClMiErmwarSJ-k9Nk1:1)
    at h (Configuration?v=9UgYGKSsgKBU9Z8hKYeBn1ZGSfClMiErmwarSJ-k9Nk1:1)
    at b.i.save (Configuration?v=9UgYGKSsgKBU9Z8hKYeBn1ZGSfClMiErmwarSJ-k9Nk1:1)
    at fn (eval at compile (Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:218), <anonymous>:4:341)
    at f (Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:258)
    at b.$eval (Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:139)
    at b.$apply (Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:139)
    at HTMLFormElement.<anonymous> (Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:258)
    at HTMLFormElement.dispatch (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)
    at HTMLFormElement.r.handle (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3)

2. I create a new alert, then press Save at the bottom of the page, I'm immediately logged out and the new alert is not saved. The console shows the following error.

POST https://xxxxxxxxx.pulseway.com/app/configuration/setgrouppolicyxml 501 (Not Implemented)
(anonymous) @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:99
q @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:95
g @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:92
(anonymous) @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:124
$eval @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:139
$digest @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:136
$apply @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:139
(anonymous) @ Angular?v=p7XkODdFRlnxHp13elrK938iS1GuRjGvjEN1SZnD5Xk1:258
dispatch @ jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3
r.handle @ jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3
Webapp?v=q_Itvkrsn7cHaFoxY6naxi7fk3CIzlYQcu8SG1P96v01:1 Response Error 501 {data: "<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Stric…> ↵ </fieldset></div> ↵</div> ↵</body> ↵</html>

logging out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Matt Wilson
      I had a big issue today where replies from clients were not adding the reply as a note, but instead creating a new ticket altogether. In the end, there were 2 causes.
      1) In the default PSA email templates, the Ticket number was set as #Ticket No#. This looks really weird in my opinion, when referring to a ticket number its generally "Ticket Number" or "#Ticket Number". I had removed the trailing # on most of the templates. I searched the knowledge base and forums and there was no mention, so it was only through trial and error that I realized that you HAVE to have both # at front and end of ticket number for replies to work.
      2) In some templates, I removed the Ticket number all together as it really had no purpose. I would much rather use a Subject line like: "A note has been added to your ticket regarding [%Ticket Title%]" Again, through trial and error I realized for replies to work the ticket number (formatted per 1 above) must be included in the subject. There was another forum post from someone having issues with replies on CC's. In that thread they thought the same thing I did, that adding the Reply Separator field in the message body had all the needed coding to enable replies to the ticket. 
      I am posting this for anyone else who may be searching for this and to also request that header info be embedded in the Reply Separator field so that it is all that is needed to enable replies as notes back to the originating ticket. Also, some documentation on this feature and associated troubleshooting may be a good knowledge base article to post.
    • By Matt Wilson
      If you create a new ticket (post date of service), you can add a travel expense for a date before ticket creation. You can also change the expense date successfully if done from the expense entry inside the ticket. However, if you go to "My Expense Reports" and open the expense and try to change the date to before ticket creation, there is an error "cannot create expense before ticket creation date". Its easier to do this from My Expense Report and you should never be prevented from adding an expense dated before ticket creation.

Thanks
    • By cesarius
      Hello,
      since some days my hard disk drives don't spin down anymore while not in use. I tracked the problem down with process monitor and found out that the PCMonitor Service is accessing the drives every minute through the WMI Provider Host Service (wmiprvse.exe).
      I disabled in Pulseway the storage notification of local disk space on all drives but it did not help.
      As soon as I disable the Puleway service, the disks spin down after the configured laps of time as they should do.
      I'am using Pulseway since some years, but the problem occured recently and was not there before.
      Thanks for your help.
      Michael

• By techtedg
      I can't seem to update any agent settings remotely anymore. I normally use Dashboard to edit an agent's config and change the computer name as needed (hire/term). As of about a week ago, this no longer works. The agent config screen comes up normally after right clicking in Dashboard and choosing edit computer settings, lets me make my changes, and then gives the standard "this may take 30 secs" message when saving. But nothing happens, no update. If I go back in and look at the settings again the modifications are not there. This also happens with Pulseway Manager under Manage Systems. I don't see a way to update agent settings using the WebApp.

I have not updated my Dashboard to my knowledge, still using 5.1.2. Agent version is 5.4. Doesn't seem to matter what OS the computer is running, happening with all PCs And i've installed the Dashboard on a different PC, same results.

The only way to make the changes stick is to login to the computer in question and make the changes on the agent locally.

Help!
    • By John Taylor
      When adding a new contract, it always gets created with the auto generated contract #, ignoring anything you've placed in the contract # field yourself. You have to edit the contract again to correct it.