Timesheet time rounding

Gary Haberl

Since the new update 4.0.11.1, the time sheet rounding feature is not working.

We bill everything on a 15Min interval. It used to be when I approve time, I just click on an entry that is not in a multiple of 15 Min, and the program would round up the number to the next 15Min for me.  This no longer works. (I have double checked the setting  Admin...Company settings...Time Sheet...Round and it is still set.

image.png.d5d731d01b2ee2571099e40c7dcba96d.png

Is anyone else seeing the time sheet time rounding issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Gary,

We think that the Rounding should happen only on the Billing Review and not on the Timesheet itself. In the Timesheets, Employees can put any time and it should not round, it will round during the Billing Review before it goes to Invoicing.

Hi Chris,

Well, I have looked at approvals, and adjust time sheets (where it used to work) and the rounding does not work any more for me.  I used to click on the number of time for a day in approvals and adjust time sheets, and it would round the time for me.

I am going through billing for this month, and have to look at all entries and round them myself.

I agree Chris,

One of the techs said it 'was' rounding his time for a few days, when entering time.  It used to round time when I was doing the billing review, now it is not rounding anywhere. I think something is broken, or someone is changing the code as to how the rounding works.

Gary