Sign in to follow this  
Edd

Introducing a new way to manage Group Policies (Web App)

Exciting news for anyone who has missed it. We have launched a new and improved way to manage group policies! You can configure settings and notifications for all your agents, centrally from the Web App!

Learn more here .

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 17.07.17.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DinamicIT
      Hi, does anyone managed to create a Workflow for "Point of Contacts" to approve ticket requests? Got a customer asking to approve tickets before they are worked on, so i need to be able to automate the process.

To be more clear: i need to send a request of approval by sending the POC an email when a ticket is created - change the status to "pending approval" and await for a reply, once the reply is made by the approver (stating in the subject that is %approved% in the subject for example) - change the status of the ticket to "approved" and notify the assigned resource..

I managed to get to the send an email and request for approval part using a workflow, but can't seem to figure out how to handle the reply..

Thanks!
    • By Matt Wilson
      Not sure where to file this. I thought there was a PSA area, but I don't see it tonight.

In PSA ticket details I see a section called "Duplicate Alarm"
      I can't find any reference for this in help or user guide. What is this and how does it work?
    • By remotenerd
      I have installed Pulseway on my unraid server and it has ben working great. I can monitor everything and shutdown/restart the machine. However,  wake on lan is not working at all. I have enabled it in the BIOS and in the OS. I can wake the machine using my router, but not with the Pulseway app. In the config.xml file I have WoWAN set to true and the port to 9 (also tried 50000) and it still doesn't work. Is there something I am missing?
      P.S. I also have a Windows machine that has WOW working perfectly.
      Thank you for your help.
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello and TYIA~
      I am trying to put together a work flow that will hold a ticket for 7-days once we believe it is complete.  Once assigned to a particular status, I would like the ticket to stay open for 7-days, then if there are no further updates, close itself.
      Does anyone have anything like this they wouldn't mind sharing?
    • By malvarez
      I have a Linux Server that reports as up-to-date version 5.4.
      Is this correct? Because I can't move it in Pulseway 6.0 to another Organization or Site. I get an error message that the agent requires an update.