Sign in to follow this  
Edd

Introducing a new way to manage Group Policies (Web App)

Exciting news for anyone who has missed it. We have launched a new and improved way to manage group policies! You can configure settings and notifications for all your agents, centrally from the Web App!

Learn more here .

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 17.07.17.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ChrystalSolutions
      Is it possible to configure thermal monitoring in Linux like it is in Windows?
    • By techtedg
      I can't seem to update any agent settings remotely anymore. I normally use Dashboard to edit an agent's config and change the computer name as needed (hire/term). As of about a week ago, this no longer works. The agent config screen comes up normally after right clicking in Dashboard and choosing edit computer settings, lets me make my changes, and then gives the standard "this may take 30 secs" message when saving. But nothing happens, no update. If I go back in and look at the settings again the modifications are not there. This also happens with Pulseway Manager under Manage Systems. I don't see a way to update agent settings using the WebApp.

I have not updated my Dashboard to my knowledge, still using 5.1.2. Agent version is 5.4. Doesn't seem to matter what OS the computer is running, happening with all PCs And i've installed the Dashboard on a different PC, same results.

The only way to make the changes stick is to login to the computer in question and make the changes on the agent locally.

Help!
    • By Hugo
      How would I get a ticket status to change to "client responded" when a client responds to a "completed" ticket
    • By John Taylor
      I've been setting up contracts in the system for MSP (recurring), time & materials etc. The setup of the contract seems reasonably straight forward, but they never show up for selection in the ticket entry screen. The drop down in the ticket screen is always empty. 
      I've reviewed the docs multiple times and can't see what I've missed. I sent a message to support, but haven't heard back from them. In the meantime, all of my ticket activity is generating lots of billable time entries that it looks like I will have to manually adjust out - it will be a pile of work. 
      Any suggestions?
    • By Antoine Dumont
      Hi,
      I recently installed Pulseway Dashboard 5.1.2 version on my Windows 10 Pro computer but now I want to logout my account. 
      I don't see any button to do that. 
      Best regards,