Sign in to follow this  
Edd

Introducing a new way to manage Group Policies (Web App)

Exciting news for anyone who has missed it. We have launched a new and improved way to manage group policies! You can configure settings and notifications for all your agents, centrally from the Web App!

Learn more here .

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 17.07.17.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By John @ Maven
      I am having issues with pulsewaycredentialprovider.dll stopping the Windows login screen from loading on Windows 10 1809.
      I have submitted a ticket to support at support@pulseway.com as well.
      The issue is that with Pulseway software installed and the credential provider loading the system boots to the displayed screen but will go no further.  I am able to run terminal and PowerShell commands from the web interface (prior to software uninstall) but can never log in.  Pulseway remote does not work either.
      This is happening on two Windows 10 1809 DELL Optiplex computers with fresh Windows 10 PRO installations.
      RIght now our only solution is to leave Pulseway uninstalled.
      Any information or solution helpful.
      Thanks.
      John

• By Jude
      We receive automated alerts as tickets but would also like to receive them in emails. What level of integration is supported and if it is, where can I find that option in the dashboard?
    • By Comissha
      Our technical support AD credentials have changed passwords and now we are getting hundreds of machines trying to login with the configured AD account PowerShell User Impersonation credentials…locking the technician accounts. These machines are spread out at 19 separate locations and over 600 miles, at remote locations. How do we remotely modify the Runtime PowerShell user credentials on those machines?
      I have tried uninstalling and then  reinstalling, but it absorbs the previous configuration…including the former PowerShell User credentials….I also tried calling tech support but was sent to voicemail. Help!
      Local Setings where credentials were entered:

Remote Settings, no ability to enter or modify PowerShell User:

• By Davinder Babhra
      Hi,
      When creating a new task I have selected a custom scope and then saved the task. However when I go back in and edit the task the scope keeps defaulting back to All Systems.
      Has anyone else experienced this?
      Regards
      D
    • By dpbklyn
      Is there a way to kick off an automated task based on a notification or alert.  For Example, if we get a notification of a disk getting full, I would want the automation to run: 
      <Open a ticket>--> <add predetermined note>--> <add 15 minutes>--><run task to clean drive>--><send notification that task has completed>--><close ticket>
      Is this possible now, or should this be a feature request?
      Thank you,
      dp