Sign in to follow this  
Edd

Introducing a new way to manage Group Policies (Web App)

Exciting news for anyone who has missed it. We have launched a new and improved way to manage group policies! You can configure settings and notifications for all your agents, centrally from the Web App!

Learn more here .

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 17.07.17.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BigEz
      Hi Everyone!
      How is possible assign automatically an hardware asset to a customer in PSA when a ticket is created trough a support request ? What kind of configuration i've to do in RMM side to match a customer in PSA?
    • By Jays
      Hi,
        We are monitoring around 15 servers using pulseway. But I want to configure different email ids for sending the notifications.( not the main emailid which is registered with pulseway).
      10 servers notifications to 1 email id & remaining 5 servers to a different emailid.Is it possible to configure in this way ?

Thanks in advance
      Jay.
    • By captainwhale
      Hi,
      I installed Pulseway Agent on my RPI like they said on the Website. I went to the "config.xml" and entered my Username and Password. When I now go back to the Website it just showes "No systems monitored. Download and install the agent on the systems you want to monitor."
      I did everything like they said on the Website. I also googled and found out you have to install some SSL stuff, so I typed the command they said on the forum (sudo apt-get install ca-certificate)  and the Console just says, that the Package "CA-Certificate" could not be found.
      What did I do wrong?
    • By istvankolkert
      I have enabled lost of notifications on my pc but none of the show up, the did once or twice but not anymore, has anyone a idea why?