Is there a way to remove the system tray icon that began showing up after upgrading to 5.4.6?

jtcgiants56

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 12:48 PM, Paul said:

Hey everyone,

We've released an agent update that will remove the icon unless the User Support Request feature is turned on.

-Paul

Hi Paul!

I thought I'd ask in this thread, rather than creating a new one.. Is it possible to set which email a support request should be sent to?

I'm asking because I would like to receive all support requests on a dedicated email address for that specific purpose (while the notifications are sent to another dedicated address). But it seems like the support request will be sent to the email address of the account which is connected to the Pulseway Manager on that specific client.

A working solution could be if those emails are sent to an address based on what is specified in the "Company email"-section at the "Support Info Details"-tab. 

• Administrators
On 8/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, AC_Martin_J said:

Hi Paul!

I thought I'd ask in this thread, rather than creating a new one.. Is it possible to set which email a support request should be sent to?

I'm asking because I would like to receive all support requests on a dedicated email address for that specific purpose (while the notifications are sent to another dedicated address). But it seems like the support request will be sent to the email address of the account which is connected to the Pulseway Manager on that specific client.

A working solution could be if those emails are sent to an address based on what is specified in the "Company email"-section at the "Support Info Details"-tab. 

Hi Martin,

I like the idea! We'll definitely be considering this :lol:.

-Paul