Pulseway PSA not targetted for the EU market.?

jhjacobs

Are there any people in Europe (or more precicely, in the Netherlands) that use the full PSA solution to manage their business??

After a rather disapointing start with Pulseway RMM, due to some recent licensing changes, (i am at the moment starting up as an MSP/MSSP,but the minimum for Pulseway is 25 licenses, meaning i throw away half the licenses atm) i am looking at PSA as an option, but there’s no Dutch translations, (or maybe i can change the language used in the invoices myself??) My reseller seems to think i could only use PSA at the moment for ticketing, project management and perhaps time tracking..

lets prove him wrong please?

i have chosen for Pulseway after a few months of testing with Kaseya, Continuum, Solardwinds, Connectwise, Atera, etc. For the solemfact that i absolutely LOVE the mobile apps. Im an Apple certified person, and i love beeing able to handle most tasks from my iPad/iPhone and receiving notifications on my Apple Watch while im on the road, trying to score new clients. I would even MORE love Pulseway if i could offer my clients a nice portal to see their invoices, knowledgebase, tickets etc :-) 

If that was/is possible, i would not lose any sleep over the 12 licenses going down the drain the next few months, because then it would be money well spend!!

or maybe, if i am all wrong (and yes, i have watched the video’s) some support person could help me get setup?? Would be awesome, and i would be a loyal costumer ;-) i would even volunteer to help translate PSA/RMM into Dutch language :) (isnt that a great offer noone can refuse??) 

• Staff

Hi Jacobs,

Thanks for your feedback.

Are there any people in Europe (or more precicely, in the Netherlands) that use the full PSA solution to manage their business??

Unfortunately, this is internal information and we can not disclose it.

After a rather disapointing start with Pulseway RMM, due to some recent licensing changes, (i am at the moment starting up as an MSP/MSSP,but the minimum for Pulseway is 25 licenses, meaning i throw away half the licenses atm) i am looking at PSA as an option, but there’s no Dutch translations, (or maybe i can change the language used in the invoices myself??) My reseller seems to think i could only use PSA at the moment for ticketing, project management and perhaps time tracking..

Unfortunately, the Pulseweay PSA currently is only in one language - English, however, we will consider the possibility to add the support for multiple languages into the future. If you will send us the proposed templates in Duch, then we will recreate them and upload on your Pulseway PSA instance (this might take 1...2 month).

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Hi Jacobs,

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately, this is internal information and we can not disclose it.

Unfortunately, the Pulseweay PSA currently is only in one language - English, however, we will consider the possibility to add the support for multiple languages into the future. If you will send us the proposed templates in Duch, then we will recreate them and upload on your Pulseway PSA instance (this might take 1...2 month).

i'm not asking for numbers here, i am simply asking of there are any at all. if so, then i know it can be done, making the case for PSA a bit stronger. If you wish not to disclose this info, thats fine by me. It does however make me wonder if i should focus on another solution all together :(

Same goes for the templating, 2 month's, really.. you do know my trial is only a month right? I'm not in the habbit of buying things based on "what may, or may not be" this isn't looking very well for Pulseway then. https://www.transifex.com translation can hardly get any easier, i do not know of any other RMM/PSA that doesn't have localized support, you're really lacking in this area. 

for now im alone, but i plan to have 25 technicians in a few years, your only unique selling-point for me is the fact that you have iOS apps. imagine 17 technicians having Android, and the case for Pulseway becomes a whole lot weaker. Which i think is a shame, since Pulseway can become an ideal system for a lot of people!

• 5 months later...