Remote Desktop Limitation

NovaComputers

I am new at Pulseway and while I love the functionality that I have on my mobile phone the remote and webapp is limited of what I considered basics. So I will talk about what I miss from a Remote Desktop just coming from Solarwinds and Atera

1. File Transfer - sometimes we need to transfer files from our computers to the client computers, this has to be a plus feature. Specially that I am installing your product on my customers is more than annoying having to login to my OneDrive to download the files I need when I can just transfer them from my computer directly to the customer station.

2. Chatting - Customers are used to chat with me over the remote session and while I know Pulseway have the Chat icon, this icon is hidden plus this chat opens a ticket which I don't need, sometimes all I need is to let them know that I am connected and I am working on their system. Chat is a tool that the basic free remote support program have, I don't understand why this is not implemented yet.

3. Copy and Paste - I just found this tiday and prompted me to open this topic, I cannot copy and paste from the remote workstation to mine or viseversa. This is very useful on copying configurations or settings.

3. Correction, it seems I can Copy and Paste from my computer to the remote but not from the remote to my computer.

• Staff

Hi,

Unfortunately this functionality is not available at this time, however, we are planning to introduce it into the future release. At first, we are planning to move all the configuration from the Pulseway agent to the Pulseway WebApp, therefore you will be able to configure the Pulseway agent from the Pulseway WebApp and then the next step will be the P2P connections for the Pulseway RD connection. All this functionality will become available once we will implement these changes.