Notifications Message Length

wpatterson

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm unable to scroll on Notifications... so if the notification is an event log alert, and I check it from my phone I only get the first few lines and am unable to move the message up or down to see the rest..

If I view the same message from my tablet, I can see more of the message .. but again .. can't scroll up or down if the message is longer than the resolution of the device.

Thoughts?

This problem is also occurring on the web interface https://my.pulseway.com/

I have an event filter on, that alerts me anytime an account is locked out.. the event content is pretty long and when I open it in the web interface the content breaks the container it's in and I'm unable to read it all .. I can't even click "close" because I can't scroll down to see the button.

I sent a screenshot of the issue on the website (my.pulseway.com) however I'm not sure how to send a screenshot from my android device ..

I'm not even sure what a screenshot from the mobile device would show you .. you just can't scroll down if the notification is longer than the screen of your device ..

Thanks!