Deleting Tickets From RMM

Martin_T

Hi Guys,

Hopefully this will be a quick one. We used to be able to delete tickets from the PSA and it would remove the corresponding notification in the RMM, this has now stopped working for us, is it a quick fix that we can do ourselves?

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

Hi Martin,

Please check it again. I have tested this on our demo environment and it is working. Is it possible that you have disabled the option, that the notification is deleted from associated accounts, when the notification is deleted from the system? Please check this from the Server Admin -> User accounts -> select the required account -> Details

image.thumb.png.07a7542a032c4169c081b642366e2efe.png

58 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hi Martin,

Please check it again. I have tested this on our demo environment and it is working. Is it possible that you have disabled the option, that the notification is deleted from associated accounts, when the notification is deleted from the system? Please check this from the Server Admin -> User accounts -> select the required account -> Details

Hi Chris,

Tested again and still not removing the tickets from RMM, i've gone through all the accounts and the option above is still enabled for all accounts.

Many thanks,

Martin

On 1/12/2018 at 5:42 PM, Matt said:

On my account, it will work if I do the tickets individually, but if I attempt to use the batch option, it does not delete the notification from Pulseway. This morning is the first time I had any issue.

I've tested this as well, getting the same results. It will delete individual ones no problem but batch deletion doesn't. 

34 minutes ago, Chris said:

Hi Martin,

Please send us an email on support@pulseway.com  with the credentials for the Pulseway PSA user account and one RMM account, so our developers can troubleshoot this issue. 

No problemo, should be with you shortly. :)

• 1 month later...

I have not noticed this issue anymore since I was vigilant in making sure I clicked the "Acknowledge" button on the final page. If I click this button, everything seems to work. If I don't, the ticket may not be cleared. I think it has more to do with the "Enqueued" process not completing because I leave the page too soon. Patience is a virtue. . . ;)

Sadly, waiting about doesn't seem to have any bearing on it, however, whilst we're on the subject of the multiple page acknowledgement system though, I really don't think that as I.T. Professionals we need to have multiple confirmation steps and buttons to delete tickets...

On 15/03/2018 at 9:40 AM, Martin_T said:

Sadly, waiting about doesn't seem to have any bearing on it, however, whilst we're on the subject of the multiple page acknowledgement system though, I really don't think that as I.T. Professionals we need to have multiple confirmation steps and buttons to delete tickets...

We got an update this morning and it appears to have sorted it. Thanks guys!

16/03/2018 08:23Source Module: System 
Subject: System Upgrade.

System Upgraded to 4.0.10

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

Hi @Matt,

There was some issues with the bulk delete for tickets and merged tickets, that if we delete multiple tickets in one go, then only one ticket was deleted or none.

This will be fixed into the next release for the Pulseway PSA version 4.0.25.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...