drives not reporting correctly from linux system

I have a Linux server with two attached USB drives.  In the monitor it has the correct paths for each respective drive.  However they are both reporting the same total drive space and free drive space for just one of the drives.  The other drive which is a different sized drive is not being reported correctly.  This happened about the time that the one drive that is not being reported correctly had a disconnect from the Linux server.  Do not know what happened but I rebooted the server and it found the drive no problem.  No issues with paths changing or anything.  But now the monitor has the wrong drive vitals.

Update: I have disconnected the drive physically, and then reconnected it.  Also stopped and started the pulseway service while disconnected, then after reconnect.  And the same thing happened.  The drive reports the wrong size.  But, when I disconnected the drive that is reporting correctly (stopping and starting pulseway services) the drive that mis-reports moved up in the list, and is now reporting the wrong size from the internal drive (a 32GB SD card as this is an Odroid-XU4).  Still has the right path (/dev/sda1 and /mnt/usb_1) but reports the (/boot) path of 71MB.

Edited by themattman
Update

• Staff

Hi,

Pulseway was never tested on arm7, ODROID-XU4 Single board computer, however we will investigate this issue.

Currently we support RaspberryPi (with Raspbian) for ARM architecture.