Full feature support and faster product updates for your antivirus addon.

cjs1976

Hi,

it seems that you use a special edition from the Kaspersky Endpoint Security, and I have to say it seems to run great.

But as a Kaspersky reseller, I know that the product has more features (e.g. firewall, device control...), and it looks like they would be available over the Pulseway license, but they are not installed automatically. And if I activate them manually (which would be a lot of work on every customer device) then I can't manage them over the Pulseway apps.

And the programm version is also behind the actual release of Kaspersky.

When we would have this two features and the support of the language of the operating system (e.g. German instead of English), we could give up our Kaspersky Cloud Account, because Pulseway would do a better work.

Thanks,
Christian.

• Administrators

Hi Christian,

The missing modules are planned to be introduced at a later time and they will become supported and managed by Pulseway. At this time the only workaround would be to manually activate them and configure them.

We distribute and resell the latest version of the Kaspersky Endpoint Security software. The OEM products that Kaspersky Labs sells has different version numbers and a different user interface as it's designed for home or small businesses. KES 10 is fully supported by Kaspersky Labs and it's actively maintained.

We'll see what we can do about the localization bits.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

if I manually activate the modules, can I configure them whithout loosing the configuration through the policy I set for this client???

It would be great, if you could push the development of the antivirus addon. The times are really bad, and it would be cool to have the best protection with all the features.

Question: what do you use from Kaspersky? The cloud version, or do you have your own KSC?

Thanks,
Christian.

• Administrators

Hi Christian,

Pulseway will only overwrite the configuration settings that are configurable from the WebApp. The local configuration for the unsupported modules will not be touched.

-Paul

• 4 months later...
On 7/11/2017 at 9:19 PM, Paul said:

Hi Christian,

I am part of the Pulseway development team, rest assured as we do listen to feature requests ;).

-Paul

Kaspersky Web Protection configuration via the WebApp would be great! :) 

• Staff

Hi @Aspect,

When we will introduce the option that these modules can be managed centrally, then we will add this option into the Pulseway WebApp. If you are asking for ETA, then I don't have any ETA for this.

19 hours ago, Chris said:

Hi @Aspect,

When we will introduce the option that these modules can be managed centrally, then we will add this option into the Pulseway WebApp. If you are asking for ETA, then I don't have any ETA for this.

Cool! :)