Configuring offline notifications

Andrew V

I am experimenting with a trial account and trying to configure offline notifications, and I can't get them to work. I have checked "Send a notification when the computer is offline" under notifications->status. When I shut the machine down, it correctly shows as offline and greyed out under Monitored Devices, but no notification gets sent. Test notifications work fine, as do a few others in the list (e.g. removable disk insertion).

Is this a limitation of a trial account or am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find much in the documentation to help troubleshoot.

• Staff

If you are on the Pro plan, then offline notifications are sent if the network connection between your server and ours were lost fore more than 15 min (15 min is a standard offline sending interval for the Pulseway Pro subscribers). As a Pulseway Pro subscriber you can't change this setting, because this is a server wide setting. But if you want to be able to configure this setting then you need to consider the option to move to the Pulseway Team plan or MSP plan, because with these subscriptions you will receive your own server instance, which you can control.