Hello,

I have reinstalled my server.

If I want to change something in the Pulseway Server Administrator, I get the following error:

„The request failed with http status 404: Not Found.“

Can someone help me?

Best regards

Nikolaj Kinas

Hi Nikolaj,

What is the "Web Server" setting set to in the Pulseway Admin -> License & Administration -> Server Administrator? Does it match the FQDN of your server?

-Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vebaev
      Is there a way of making new notification in the WebApp. I see in the configuration file in my linux machine there is notification rules, but it will be nice if I can change them in the webapp?

PS
      Also I have noticed that I do not have in the WebApp menu Server Admin? I have only System from I can see my 2 machines?
    • By Michael12
      Hi there, I have installed Pulseway on 2 PC's and according to my subscription page. I get 2 free licences.
      I was using Pulseway quite successfully last night till I received an email saying I had reached the Notification limit and to remove this limitation I should consider getting a subscription.
      I have logged on today to try and purchase a subscription for 2 licences as luckily that is all I need at this stage but due to it saying the first 2 agents are free I can't purchase a full subscription for just 2 licences
      How can I get unlimited notification for my 2 free licences?

• By Patrick
      When u use the built-in script "Add Automatically Started Services in Pulseway" some services wil be monitored that are triggert and not always on.
      This wil result in unwanted notifications.
      The first variable has the servicenames you want to disable.
      $services = @('gupdate', 'ShellHWDetection', 'sppsvc', 'RemoteRegistry', 'MapsBroker', 'tiledatamodelsvc', 'WbioSrvc', 'WinDefend', 'CDPSvc') $servicesRegex = [string]::Join('|', $services) # create the regex $regservices = Get-ItemProperty "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\Services" $regservicesSplit = $regservices -split ";" foreach ($regservice in $regservicesSplit) { If ($regservice -match $servicesRegex ) { $servicesSplit = $regservice -split "=" $servicesTrim = $servicesSplit[0] $servicesTrim = $servicesTrim.Trim() Remove-ItemProperty -Path "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\Services" -Name $servicesTrim Write-Host $regservice " Verwijderd" } } Hope it helps.