Hello,

I have reinstalled my server.

If I want to change something in the Pulseway Server Administrator, I get the following error:

„The request failed with http status 404: Not Found.“

Can someone help me?

Best regards

Nikolaj Kinas

Hi Nikolaj,

What is the "Web Server" setting set to in the Pulseway Admin -> License & Administration -> Server Administrator? Does it match the FQDN of your server?

-Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ElasticIT
      Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been requested before so apologies in advance if it has. I had a customer with a slow PC and wanted to add the Disk Queue Length performance counter to see if that was causing the slowness however didn't want to have to log into her machine. Normally I would go via the Dashboard -> Edit Computer Settings and make whatever changes were necessary. However Performance Counters can't seem to be added this way as there is no Add button:

Is this a bug or missing feature? If it's missing, it would be handy to have as you can pretty much do everything else from here and it's not always convenient having to log into the users machine
      Cheers
    • By Aspect
      I'm reasonably new to PW. I've just on-boarded 50 endpoints, and it automatically monitors Automatic services. That great, but Services like Bio-metric and Remote Registry; whilst configured as automatic, aren't always started.. So constant notifications.
      I know how to remove the service monitor, but is there an easy way to exclude certain services from being monitored globally?
    • By penzal
      iptime Broadband Route is in use. I'm trying to boot my computer from a cell phone to a cell phone.
      For example, the DDNS address provided in iptime Broad Bridge is referred to as ABC.iptime.org
      Is there any way to boot the computer from outside?
      Currently, it doesn't work well if you want to boot your computer and boot from the outside to the outside of your computer. However, it works well with other applications.