Remote Desktop - on iOS

VirtualPanther

• Administrators

Welcome to the Pulseway community!

We're going to implement the RD first on the webapp and then we're going to make plans on having it on the mobile apps. I reckon iOS is going to be first.

-Paul

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I realize you already have your own RD connection, and I use it often, but once it's hooked into the pulseway webapp what's the roadmap for features like file transfers, quality settings, proper scale settings, faster screen switching, chat, etc and an iOS app?  Thank you Chris

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

We are still working on this. The Pulseway RD connection currently doesn't support file transfer, however we will introduce this option, when we will introduce the P2P connections for the Pulseway RD connection. This will greatly increase the Pulseway RD connection speed.  Also we are planning to add the chat option via Pulseway RD. This is our roadmap.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

There an update on this project? Will this also include profiles(for locking down the iPad) and allowed/disallowed what apps to install/run.

Will you be interfacing into Apple business manager for easier access into the devices? 

Many questions little time, I would like to see you guys in this market.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi Jason,

The remote control functionality for iOS devices is already available for paying customers. If you have a free account drop me your username and I will be activating a trial subscription.

-Paul