Sign in to follow this  
ethorup

Auto completion of system generated tickets

We get notifications of systems going off line and they generate a ticket in the Pulseway PSA ticketing system.  But if that system comes back on-line and shows a normal status, it does not automatically complete or close the ticket out.  Right now we have to manually go in to each ticket and close these tickets.  Is there a way that the system can automatically close these tickets when their status changes to normal?

I have to agree, this would be really helpful. Also if issues could 'stack' i.e. I'd rather not have 30 tickets for one client saying each individual machine has updates rather than one general one that encompasses an entire client base. Sure have the individual notifications on the RMM but each one having its own ticket is a drag.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NadeCatcher
      Hello,
      I've been trying to turn on my computer when I'm away from the house using both mobile data and another WiFi connection. When I'm on the same network the wake up command works but if I'm using mobile data I'll get the message "Wake up command failed" and when I'm on another network it says "wake up command sent" but nothing happens. I have the necessary port forwarded (UDP 9) and through the Pulseway android app port monitor I can see it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      Could someone assist in helping me to set up an alert when a network connection is dropped.
      This is happening at one of my client sites after changing to a new ISP. The ISP says the router/switch is fine but connections are dropping.
      I would like to be able to log when a connection drops (ideally knowing if the internet connection has dropped or just the internal network connection)
      I'm not sure a simple ping notification is good enouh in Pulseway to do this as I need to know if the connection has dropped for a few mseconds as well as larger outages.
      I guess the Event Viewer holds the answers but would appreciate it if anyone has done this before if they could share their thoughts.
      Thank you, Andy
    • By XxLilBoPeepsxX
      I am attempting to install pulseway on my raspberry pi 3b+, and have downloaded and installed the correct file from the pulseway website, and made sure that my openssl libraries are up to date and correctly setup. I followed through with the given installation instructions and repeatedly the pulseway service is unable to be started. When executing the command sudo systemctl start pulseway, the command works and presents no errors. Upon checking the app or the list of all services, however, pulseway is not shown as a service and there is no devices connected to the app. See the attached images for the output of sudo systemctl status pulseway

• By ARoode
      Does anyone have an update script for making and removing snapshots in VMware?
      I would like to use it together with Windows update scripts to search and install updates.
    • By mitch
      I have used the rest api Publish and Notify to make a system in Pulseway.
      When I run the api the system will be updated and there will be notifications of the devices I monitor. (if their are up or down)
      But if I run the script I get alle the notifications that I don't want because the state isn't change of the devices.
      Is there a php script that makes the Pulseway Notifiy api remember the state of the last send notification so there will only be send a notification if the state is change since the last send notification?
      Kind regards,
      Mitch