PSA Integration Issue

Matt

I have just noticed that PSA tickets are not automatically created for certain notifications from Pulseway. After a brief examination, it appears it may have to do with the length of the notification. For example, I never receive "free memory" or "CPU usage" notifications, which are quite long. I also do not receive "new application" notifications if a large number of applications have been installed or uninstalled.

Fortunately, these tickets are somewhat infrequent, so manually checking and clearing these notificationsĀ in Pulseway is possible, but I thought you guys would want to know.

Thanks for all your great work!

Matt

I don't think that is the issue especially since I receive the application installed notifications if they are short. Here is an example of a notificationĀ I just received that did not go into the PSA system:

8 new applications have been installed on computer removed in group removed Application Name: Lenovo Settings - Power Version: 2.00.000 Publisher: Lenovo Application Name: Lenovo System Interface Foundation Version: 1.0.069.02 Publisher: Lenovo Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501 Version: 12.0.30501.0 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.30501 Version: 12.0.30501.0 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 Version: 12.0.21005 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 Version: 12.0.21005 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 Version: 12.0.21005 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation Application Name: Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 Version: 12.0.21005 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

As you can see it is very long. In one case I received two notifications in Pulseway from the same computer at roughly the same time, one with five applications installed and one with only one. The one listing five applicationsĀ did not show up in the ticketing system, but the shorter one did.