Anything New or Exciting coming soon?

Did IT Better

• Administrators

Hi there,

In 2016 we've introduced Automation (scripting), Advanced Reporting (historical data for reports), Rebranding (WebApp, Mobile Apps and Dashboard app) along a lot of improvements to the existing modules. Remote Desktop also got a major update which drastically improved the performance, quality along with a confirmation screen for the user to allow or deny the connections and the ability to switch between active monitors.

In addition to that we're also on the final steps with an antivirus integration allow you to centrally deploy the antivirus product, manage it's configuration, send scan commands and view threat detections.

Check out our updated Roadmap over here:

I hope this helps,

-Paul

From that list of future releases...what needs to be added left?...some items on that list have been released and others i dont know if you mean to update them or what... 

You really need mass deloyment of network devices and undiscovered devices. What is a network has like 300 devices. How do we find them for a company without AD or if they arent AD capable devices? There has to be a way to mass deploy and mass discover things.

Also your roadmap has network discovery. Is that coming soon? We need a way, again, to find undiscovered objects like switches, firewalls, etc. that dont have logins or run Windows. Is all of this coming or what?

• Administrators

Hi,

Network discovery and mass deployment is a confirmed feature for next year. Unfortunately it's too early to tell on which quarter this is going to be released however I can tell you for sure that we're going to have it in 2017.

-Paul