Plugin Deployment

Stuart Mitchell

Is there a graceful method that Pulseway has to deploy plugins to endpoints? There are a couple of plugins I would like to use for all of our monitored Windows machines, but manually downloading the plugin, installing it, and configuring it on each individual machine won't be worth the time.

We have a Pulseway Enterprise Server; is there a way we can load the plugins into that, so we can deploy them to monitored endpoints?

we use three plug ins, open / shutdown plugin allows remote reset / shutdown and pc monitor config which allows denial of all sorts of things from the mobile app.

there are two different shutdown plugins we use, hence three of them.

MobilePCMonitorConfigurator.dll

PaulCsiki.ShutdownPlugin.dll

ShutdownScheduler.dll

I too would like the ability of installing these automatically rather than manually.

Edited by John.Appleton
added comment

• Administrators

Actually I was thinking about the exact same thing too. I wrote my shutdown plugin because the other one didn't work when I tried it. Does it work for you?

-Paul

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

Hi Juhan,

You can place the plugin into the shared folder and then configure it on one of your monitored systems. After you have configured it, then try to create the powershell script which will recreate this registry key on other machines:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\Plugins

But note, if you have deployed more than one plugin, then this could become complicated.

On 1/19/2018 at 5:27 PM, Chris said:

Hi Juhan,

You can place the plugin into the shared folder and then configure it on one of your monitored systems. After you have configured it, then try to create the powershell script which will recreate this registry key on other machines:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\Plugins

But note, if you have deployed more than one plugin, then this could become complicated.

Thanks for your reply!

Just tested it on one computer and it works. Thanks!